Our RMTs are overloaded and we need help!
1) A fair contract that allows you to take home more of what you earn. Contracts are 30% up to a cap. Cap is based on the number of weekly Clinic days. Clinic days are 6 hrs, which allows for a busy schedule but not burnout. Our established practitioners paid less than 20% rent on average last year.
2) A turn-key practice. We provide full-time Reception, Jane app, direct billing to insurance, fully furnished spaces, hydraulic tables, onsite laundry, and optional medical and dental benefits.
3) Signing incentives for full-time therapists (3 or more days a week).
4) For new practitioners (and seasoned) we are committed to supporting you in your new practice and are available for coaching and mentorship.
1) An Integrated Clinic with Massage Therapy, Holistic Nutrition, Acupuncture, and Naturopathic Medicine.
2) Open Monday to Saturday with options for full and part-time opportunities.
We value a caring and supportive environment for our staff, clients and practitioners and we are looking for individuals that will add their skills and warmth to our team.
We have a strong patient base in the nursing community and family health. We proudly celebrate diversity and support neurodivergent patients and practitioners.
Please email Dr Kellie at email@example.com for more information or to apply.